My Baby Sleeps ("My Baby Sleeps") operates www.MyBabySleeps.co.uk and may operate other websites. It is My Baby Sleeps' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, My Baby Sleeps collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. My Baby Sleeps' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how My Baby Sleeps' visitors use its website. From time to time, My Baby Sleeps may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
My Baby Sleeps also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.MyBabySleeps.co.uk blogs/sites. My Baby Sleeps only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to My Baby Sleeps' websites choose to interact with My Baby Sleeps in ways that require My Baby Sleeps to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that My Baby Sleeps gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.MyBabySleeps.co.uk to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with My Baby Sleeps are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, My Baby Sleeps collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with My Baby Sleeps. My Baby Sleeps does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
My Baby Sleeps may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. My Baby Sleeps may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, My Baby Sleeps does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
My Baby Sleeps discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on My Baby Sleeps' behalf or to provide services available at My Baby Sleeps' websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using My Baby Sleeps' websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. My Baby Sleeps will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, My Baby Sleeps discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when My Baby Sleeps believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of My Baby Sleeps, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an My Baby Sleeps website and have supplied your email address, My Baby Sleeps may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with My Baby Sleeps and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. My Baby Sleeps takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If My Baby Sleeps, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that My Baby Sleeps goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of My Baby Sleeps may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links to other Websites
There are links to other websites on the website, these are of interest to this industry. If you click on these links and once you leave please note that My Baby Sleeps does not have any control over that other website. I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which is provided whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement.
Controlling Your Personal Information
My Baby Sleeps will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless My Baby Sleeps has your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which My Baby Sleeps holds about you at any time, and which will be provided to you within one month. If you believe that any information My Baby Sleeps is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email My Baby Sleeps as soon as possible.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may have to be shared with the parties set out below:
* Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
* Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
* Government bodies that require to report processing activities.
Your personal data is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that it is collected for, including for
the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Your data is usually kept for 36
months, this allows me to contact you or your family as you develop. If you prefer not to be contacted you
further please let me know by emailing me at Helen@MyBabySleeps.co.uk at which point your data will be erased.
Access to Your Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which is held about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to Helen@MyBabySleeps.co.uk. Helen Underhill will answer and action all requests without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt. Helen Underhill / My Baby Sleeps cannot guarantee the receipt of emails sent by you, nor can Helen Underhill / My Baby Sleeps guarantee delivery of emails sent by me. The security of emails between us cannot be guaranteed.
Information that is collected:
– Your names
– Your names
– Your children’s names
– Contact information (email address and telephone)
– All the information in your returned Client Intake Form
– Cookies & IP addresses that the website may collect
I may process the following personal data about you:
* Communication Data: Communication that you send to My Baby Sleeps includes; information sent to My Baby Sleeps through the contact form on My Baby Sleeps website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send My Baby Sleeps. This is processed for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
* Customer Data: When a purchase of My Baby Sleeps service is made, data relating to it, is processed, such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. The data is processed to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
* User Data: that includes data about how you use My Baby Sleeps website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on My Baby Sleeps website or through other online services.
* Technical Data: Data included; about your use of My Baby Sleeps website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on my website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use My Baby Sleeps website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access My Baby Sleeps website. The source of this data is from my analytics tracking system.
* Marketing Data: Data for this includes your communication preferences and if you want to receive marketing from My Baby Sleeps and any third parties. This data is processed so you can take part in My Baby Sleeps promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
* My Baby Sleeps may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
The lawful basis by which we process this data is Legitimate Interests.
How Your Data is Collected
Your data maybe collected by you providing the data directly, this can be when you fill a form in a send an
email to My Baby Sleeps. Data may also be collected automatically from you as you use My Baby Sleeps website by using cookies and
similar technologies. My Baby Sleeps may receive data from third parties such as Google based outside the EU, advertising
networks such as Facebook based outside the EU etc.
What happens to the Information Gathered
Your information is required for the following reasons:
To improve products and services
To properly respond to your enquiries
Internal record keeping, for example to record where you heard about services, for accounts and as explained above.
From time to time, your information to contact you for market research purposes. With your permission, My Baby Sleeps may contact you by email or phone and may only use the information to customise the website according to your interests.